Wishlist
Monday, March 2, 2015 1:23 AM 2 pink panda(s)

Hello and annyeong!

Nahh first and foremost, I would like to tell guys my wishlist >,< Em so bored right now. I left my mom's forums for a while cuz I'm so lazy (actually I help my mom to do her forums =.=)

So here is my wisheulist! (if I have a lot of money, I wish I am lol)



1. BIGBANG and 2NE1 (Japanese Version) Lightstick!


this is bigbang's lightstick oh mai goshhh I want itttt 
seriously! duh the version 4 lightstick is awesome
cuz it's floodlit rhythm uh I don't know how to explain
that, but you can check it here. It's just like
wonderful cuz they follow the musics <3


ahhh pinkeu pinkeu lightstick! >,< so cute!


Original version is okay though. The white one is the 
original lightstick.



2. Instax Mini

Ow! This is so cute for girl like me! >,< *puikhh*
Well, hell yahh blue or white is okay at least
it is not pink haha~



3. Iphone


*0* Favouritessssssss oh gosh mom please
buy me this >,< ahhhh




4. Cute Shoes


Like seriously this shoes is so cuteeee
its caught my attention omaigaddd




5. Pretty Nails


Ugh I must had pretty nails if I never bitting them.
I have such a bad habit =.=




6. Kawaii Art Stuffs






I need a lot of kawaii art stuffs cuz I really need it lol.
Too cute to handle //slap mino//




7. Wall Decoration


dreaming to have a wall like this with my arts 
TT^TT


That's all I want actually lol. Even though I know I can't have all of it haha. Bye!


Past Roses New Roses
H U S E N A
♥ UMSKK
♥ hana_raeee
♥ Chemistry Student
♥ Hakuna Matata - No
worries for the rest of your days

AUTHOR STORIES


HAVE A TEA HERE

FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Let's be nice to each other.
"
"

HISTORY;

Fanfictions
17th July 2014
Pusheen
School